What to Expect...Step by Step.
From proposal to final report delivery, the steps for a typical SOC 1-SSAE 16 or SOC 2 audit include:
1. Provide information to us for a price quote. Just click on the "Get a Quote" tab and fill out the e-form...or simply call us anytime. The information provided is used to estimate the hours and other expenses required to complete your audit.
2. Receive our proposal via email within 24 hours. No hassles or obligations. The proposal will come to you in the form of an email along with a helpful guide to prepare for your audit.
3. Make your CPA firm selection . We are available at any time for questions you may have as you go through your selection process.
As your audit provider, The Moore Group will:
4. Deliver a Project Plan with timelines. Communication and preparation between our firm and your business are key to the efficiency of the audit. For us to hit the deadlines you are looking for, your team's ability to provide deliverables by specified due dates is very important. Our Project Plans clearly communicate these timelines and make our clients' lives (and ours) much easier.
5. Guide you through the information gathering process. We will provide written templates to help you gather the information needed for the audit. The templates will cover controls and processes relevant to your Organizational Structure, Risk Management, IT/IS Security, Change Management, Application Environment, Transaction Processing, etc. Much of the information gathering will be done by email and telephone prior to our actual onsite visit to your facility.
6. Conduct our fieldwork efficiently and professionally. In most cases, our actual onsite field work will take 1-3 days total. Our audit specialists will be professional, respectful and courteous and will cause minimal disruption to your business.
7. Provide your audit report in hard copy and PDF formats. Many of your clients and partners will ask for both hard copy and electronic formats of your final report. The report format we provide is easy to understand for readers of all technical backgrounds. The hardcopy version is fully bound and printed on quality paper designed to last.